Stingray III Dimensions:
LENGTH – 26′
WIDTH – 12′
SHALLOW END DEPTH – 4’6
DEEP END DEPTH – 4’6
Stingray III Features:
Full Length Entry Steps – Full length steps add a more welcoming touch to your pool. It also doubles as shallow end seats.
Flat Bottom Floor – Flat bottom pools are perfect for playing water sports, and are certainly great for the addition of water features such as a swim spa.
Multiple Access Points – Having multiple points of entry offer more opportunity for landscaping creativity and therefore provides you with more options when it comes to your pool and patio layout. Multiple entry points also give you the freedom to access your pool wherever you please.
Swim Up Seating – Enjoy your pool, just sit back and relax. Pool seats are perfect for submerging your body in the water while enjoying the sun and resting during swimming sessions. Swimming pool seats also transforms your pool into an entertaining area.
Slip Resistant Steps – Latham Pools ensure that the entry and exit points for their fiberglass pools are secure. These slip resistant steps are easy on the feet and certainly ensures your safety.
[bg_collapse view=”button-blue” color=”#fffafa” icon=”eye” expand_text=”What’s included in your project” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]
- Property visit and consultation
- 3D design of Dolphin Pools Stingray III integrated into your backyard design
[bg_collapse view=”button-blue” color=”#ffffff” icon=”eye” expand_text=”Warranty” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]
- Dolphin Fiberglass Pools Structural Warranty
- Pentair equipment warranty
- 3 year Golden Water Aquatics pool installation warranty
[bg_collapse view=”button-blue” color=”#ffffff” icon=”eye” expand_text=”Requirements” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]
- Min 96” backyard access
- 10% deposit of the project total is due upon scheduling your installation
- Pool Enclosure Permit
[bg_collapse view=”button-blue” color=”#ffffff” icon=”eye” expand_text=”Other Costs to Consider” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]
- Fence removal and reinstallation is available, however it is not included in the cost
- Site soft scape restoration (any sod, plants or trees in the work area affected by any of the machines used)
- Electrical breaker upgrade (if breaker is under 200AMP)
- Landscaping (Coping + Pool Deck)
- Removal of existing structures (eg. deck, shed, concrete)
- Permit Fees
- City Deposit
Dolphin Pools Stingray III
Browse Our Dolphin Pools Selection