Pool Maintenance doesn’t need to be a chore, hire pool professionals to take care of your pool!
What’s included in your Pool Maintenance Package:
Pool opening takes place in spring time, the service takes about 3-4 hours. It may take 3-5 business days for the chemical treatment to clear up the water and additional cleanings may be required based on the condition of the swimming pool.
- Cover cleaning, removal and folding for storage
- Debris removal and water drainage if needed
- Pool equipment assembly and start up
- Water treatment and balancing
- Initial Vacuum
Pool cleaning services are usually scheduled weekly or biweekly and can be scheduled as often as you’d like. The service takes an hour and your pool is swim ready as soon as our technician is finished.
- Vacuum, brush and skim pool
- Clean pump, filter and skimmer baskets
- Backwash filter
- Add fresh water if needed
- Test and balance chemical (we always keep record of your water test results)
Outdoor pools are closed over the winter season to prevent pipes from freezing and damage to the equipment. Pool closings are typically done early to late fall.
- Removal of water from plumbing and filling with anti-freeze where needed
- Plugging of all pool returns and accessible drains
- Winterization of filtration, sanitation and heating system
- Covering of the pool
BOOK A FULL SUMMER MAINTENANCE PACKAGE TO SAVE ON SERVICES:
Send us a message to book now!