Town of Whitby
- Minimum 1m (3.3ft) set back from property line, enclosure and dwelling
- Pool Equipment may be located in a side and rear yard with a set back of 0.61m (2ft)to any lot line
- Pool legal enclosure fence minimum height of 1.2m (4ft)
- All gates must be self closing and self latching located on the inside of the pool safety fence
- Gates must be kept locked when there is no adult supervision
- Minimum 0.6m (2ft) around the perimeter of the property to remain undisturbed
Site Plan Requirements:
- Legal Property Survey
- Proposed Pool Location with dimensions from the dwelling, enclosure and the property lines
- The structure of the pool enclosure, including the location of all self latching and self closing gates
- Pool Equipment Location
- Completed Pool Enclosure Permit Application
- Legal Property Survey and Proposed Site Plan
- A Road Occupancy Permit may be required if accessing off of a side street
- Central Lake Ontario Conservation Authority CLOCA (if applicable)
- Pool Enclosure Permit Fee of $450 payable by credit, debit or cheque made to the Town of Whitby
- Any required Deposits
Town of Whitby Fees and Deposits:
Golden Water Aquatics Proposed permit site plan and application assistance fees $500 (Homeowners are responsible for submission and city fees).
*Not including any forestry reports and permits if needed.
*Not including Conservation Permits and approvals if applicable.